Powered By Blogger

2012年2月19日星期日

ICT period!!!

Today not the first time using computer in ict lab...
But But But!!!
Is the first time i using the lab's computer to online my
BLOGGER!!!
hahax.....

In the class only have 20 student!!!
half of student using computer play games and facebooking....
and sometime will have ppl come to ask
" Ponteng ar???"
at all who was using lab's computer to online facebook!!!!!!
so sad!!
i din't doing finish my assignment~

T.T
when i was free....now ?
but lazy wor~
......................................haiz..............................
~.~

want off liao.....
bye bye my blogger~.~
i will miss you, because you are the one will give me
'' FA XIE ''
at here...and not the all will know it....
hahax.....

i think this will not so proud lo~
hahax.....

'Welcome to follow my blogger'
=D




没有评论:

发表评论